Enrolling now for summer groups!!
Starting July 1st, the School-Age Social Skills Group will run for a total of 4 weeks
Sessions will be held twice a week on Monday and Wednesday afternoons
• Designed to target social communication skills for children ages 6 to 11 years (children will be grouped by age and developmental level).
• Intended for any child who struggles with peer interactions due to difficulties in social communication skills (undiagnosed or diagnosed, Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADD/ADHD, Learning Disabilities, etc.).
• Group sessions will teach necessary skills for monitoring individual’s behaviors, taking on another individual’s perspective, thinking flexibly, understanding emotions, & social problem-solving.
• Treatment lessons/activities are adapted from Michelle Garcia Winner and Stephanie Madrigal’s work.
• Sessions will be led by a certified Speech-Language Pathologist at Play to Grow, who is experienced in working with children with a variety of diagnoses including:
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Specific Learning Disabilities
• Language Learning Disabilities
• Sensory Processing Disorders
If you are interested in registering for this group session or future sessions, or would like more information about our groups, please contact us at Play to Grow: Jennifer Lorek (SLP) by phone at (503) 563-5438 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a printable copy of our social skills groups flyer, click here.